"Sekadar blog peribadi. Mencoretkan kisah hidup seorang bujang di muka Bumi ini. Berkongsi pengalaman suka dan duka yang telah dilalui serta yang bakal ditempuhi. Kelak menjadi bahan cerita dan pedoman anak dan isteri."

JIRAN-JIRAN UNCLE

Selasa, 5 Februari 2013

I Wish


I wish you were a book.
so I could 
flip through your pages.

and.
underline my favourite things about you.
fold your pages' corners.

and.
tell my friends about how wonderful you are.
I would save you
in a bookshelf next to my bed.
where I come to escape reality.

and.
dream of things that make me happy.
I would read you again and again.
as if you were the only book I have got.

and.
I would take you everywhere with me.
because you would make me happy.
with the way you choose your words.

and 
how sweetly you let them flow through paper.




Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan